Terms & Conditions
BetLion Affiliates Terms and Conditions
As an Affiliate Your role will be to promote the websites, brands and the applications owned and/or operated by any entity in the BetLion’s domain. By completing the application to the Affiliate program and clicking on “I have read and agreed with the terms and conditions” box You accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which is a legally binding agreement between You and BetLion.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
Rights and Obligations
Agreement application and enrolment
BetLion will evaluate Affiliate’s application and, provided that Affiliate’s application is acceptable, will notify Affiliate of its acceptance to the Affiliate program. We shall have the right, at Our sole discretion, to reject Your application at any time. We may not confirm Your application if We determine that any of Your website(s) where You intend to promote the information which is made available through the Affiliate program, is unsuitable for Our Programme, including but not limited to the following instances:
- Promotion of sexually explicit materials;
- Promotion of violence;
- Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is designed to target or appeal, in Our sole discretion, in any way to people under the age of 18;
- Promotion of illegal activities;
- Incorporation of any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law;
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to Us in Our sole discretion;
- Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in Our program;
- Uses unauthorized BetLion marketing material.
We reserve the right to perform background checks on You and request any relevant documentation, for any reason, including but not limited to any investigation into Your identity, personal history, registration details, such as name, address, and age or Your financial transactions and financial standing.
In particular, the Affiliate shall comply with all the Kenyan laws, regulations and industry practices applicable to the online advertising and marketing of online gambling sites.
Change of Terms
BetLion reserves the right to modify, delete or amend any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or (if there are any) it’s appendixes at any time at Our sole discretion by sending a notification and/or via email to Affiliate and/or publishing the new version of this Agreement on Our website. Modifications may include changes of the scope of the Commission (see “Affiliate Commission”) and/or Affiliate program rules, etc. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following Our posting of a change notification and/or new agreement (with all its possible appendixes) on Our website will constitute binding acceptance of the modification or of the new agreement.
Click here to register