Take Control of your bets. Cash Out and get a return before your matches end.
Cash Out allows you to amend your original bet and lock in a profit or a loss by settling your bet early, without having to wait for the event to finish. With Cash Out, you can now track your bet selections and Cash Out at a point of your choice guaranteeing yourself a return.
When can I Cash Out?
Live Cash Out
You can Cash Out during the game. This feature allows in-play Cash Outs on pre-game bets. Imagine that 7 legs of your 8-team multibet have come through, but in the final game, your team is losing at half-time. You can Cash-Out live and make sure you end up with a return.
Pre-game Cash Out
This gives you the ability to collect your return before all the games in your multibet have been settled. Your multibet looks set to come through with one game to go, and then something that creates uncertainty about your team choice winning happens. Choose to Cash Out before the game starts and collect your return.
How can I Cash Out?
Online Cash Out
Simply log in to your account and select your profile, choose “Cash Out” and you will see all the bets that can be cashed out immediately.
Please note that bets placed with Bonus Funds or free bets cannot be cashed out.
How much will my return be?
Your Cash Out amount depends on the likely outcome of your bet. The more likely it is to come through, the greater the amount you can Cash Out.
Terms and Conditions
- Cash Out is available on various singles and multiples’ markets that show the 'coins' symbol. If a cash out feature is available for your bet, a cash-out amount will be displayed beside the bet
- If you make a Cash Out request, you will be notified whether or not your request has been successful
- Your request to Cash Out is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed.
- Cash Out requests made in-play may take longer to process because of the in-play bet delay.
- We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
- Using Cash Out may mean you will opt out of and no longer be eligible for a particular promotion such as Second Chance
- Any bonuses due from bets such as Second Chance promotion or any other free bet offer will not apply where Cash Out has been used to close a bet.
- BetLion will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- BetLion reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- BetLion reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
- BetLion reserves the right to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
- All general BetLion Terms and Conditions apply. Strictly for 18+